Body Repair & Welding
I-CAR Canada Courses Offered In Rotation at the Color Compass Training Centres
Pro Spot Training
Training offered continuously remodels lecture and interactive standards according to changes and trends in the collision repair industry. All Pro Spot & Color Compass Welding Training maintains a constant level of monitoring to exceed industry standard.
Fusor Accredited Training
SEM 4-hour Accredited Training
3M 4-hour Accredited Training
Five day certified program to set up the proper installation environment and techniques for professional installation of DuraShield paint protection films.
- Incorporate vehicle prep procedures to fit a variety of situations.
- Learn how to effectively use wetting solutions, squeegees and techniques for installation of the film.
- Discover methods to install both pre-cut kits and bulk roll stock.
- Effectively search and identify vehicle patterns from the vast database.
- Learn to edit and save pattern files.
- Be effective in the operation of the Roland brand plotters.
- Cut and prepare DuraShield films for proper installation.
Bit Gun (5750) Welding Bit Application
For more information about a specific course or to enquire about availability please click the course of your interest.